Darwin Stage 2 Applications Workshop, October 2019 (Archived)
We held a workshop for all Stage 2 applicants to Round 26 of the Darwin Initiative on 31st October 2019. The objectives for the day were:
- To better understand Darwin funding requirements and eligibility criteria
- To meet key Darwin people and understand their role
- Obtain help to develop a robust, implementable application
- To meet other Darwin applicants and build links and networks
Below you can find copies of the presentations given on the day, as well as the group exercise document used by attendees during the practical sessions in the afternoon. The workshop proceedings outline some of the key discussions and questions asked.
- Workshop proceedings
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Welcome by the Darwin Secretariat
- Overview of Frequently Asked Questions/Common Issues
- The Importance of Gender and Safeguarding in Darwin Projects
- Communicating your Ideas
- What is the Darwin Expert Committee looking for?
- Project Design Tools and the Importance of Good Evidence and Appropriate Indicators
- Group Exercises